Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Putrajaya Hot Air Balloon 2010

The hot air balloon festival was an event that I had anticipated for months.

It was a 4 days festival that held on 18-21 March 2010. Due to different kind of reason, I only manage to join the event on the last day.

The flying site was crowded by people even we (Pearly and me) arrive there on 7 a.m. The reasons people are there so early is queuing for balloon ride and queuing to enter the site for taking photographs. I’m quite interested to take a balloon ride and take photograph from the balloon, but the queue for the few minutes balloon ride was way crazy. So, I better keep my feet on the ground.

1. The balloon blown-up
2. Cute balloon
3. Onlooker + Balloon crew + Photog + "Models" + a boring guard.
4. Say "Hi" from the top of the balloon.
5. UP!
6. BalloonS on the sky.
7. Wake up, balloon.
8. Fight for space to "catch" fire
9. Inside of the balloon looks like spider web.
10. Fire in the "hole"
11. Inside the Levis jean.
12. Darth Vader
13. Power of Balloon
14. Jeans balloon can't fly.
15. Crowd
16. Failed Levis jean.

No comments:

Post a Comment