Thursday, October 1, 2009

Colourful life

Can someone paint me a colourful life?

(title of the 2 picture above)


Today is the 1st day of my 3 months internship. All the project that done by the company extremely interesting to me. All those project is related to bridges, those big, high and large bridge. They are actually designing for the temporary steel structure that hold the form-works and provided a working platform to construct the bridge. The whole process is called "bridge launching", anyone that interested can search by this keyword. (but i dun think anyone interested on it, lol)
After a whole day of reading documents, calculations and plans, now my mind is fully saturated and trying to absorb what i have read.

Hope that i can learn something that is useful for my future in this 3 months.

Wish me luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment